photo

photo

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Moments

This one...


..because Daddy needs stickers on his head, too. 

This one....


....because I think their love for each other is the most beautiful thing. 

This one...


....because he finally has sunglasses that won't fall off his little ear. 

This one...


...because every night he falls asleep in my arms, only after he gives me one last kiss. Sometimes, in those precious, end of the day, almost asleep moments, when I just can't keep my joy-filled tears at bay, he pats my cheeks dry with his baby hands and smiles just a little as if to say, "I love these moments, too."

"i thank You God for most this amazing
day:for the leaping greenly spirits of trees
and a blue true dream of sky; and for everything
which is natural which is infinite which is yes"

e.e. cummings



No comments:

Post a Comment